We invite You to take part in the International conference: “EURASIA: SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, SECURITY, COOPERATION” , Samara, Russia, which will be held on October 25-26, 2019.
The best articles will be published in the proceedings journal SHS Web of Conferences ( EDP Sciences – Web of Conferences) , indexing by Web of Science.
The Conference is already announced on the publisher’s website: https://www.webofconferences.org/shs-web-of-conferences-forthcoming-conferences. EURASIA 2019 International Conference “Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation” (Samara, Russian Federation, 25 – 26 October, 2019).
- New geopolitical trends in Central Eurasia.
- National interests and national development strategies.
- Fighting new security threats: strategies in Eurasia.
- Modernization of the economy of regions and cities.
- Cooperation in science, education and innovation.
Deadline for submission of materials:
September 1, 2019.
Notification of paper acceptance : October 15, 2019.
Publication fee : 100 Euros (1 article max. 6 pages).
- Originality (not less than 90%), relevance, scientific novelty, practical significance of the research results.
- The article should have a clear structure: introduction, methodology, main part, conclusions, references.
- The References list should include up to 15 sources. + Absolute correspondence of all used sources to citations in the article text.
- The article volume – up to 6 pages (in English, with the Reference list).
- There should be no more than 4 authors in one article.
- The same author may appear in no more than two articles.
- Articles that are not designed according to the template and these requirements will not be accepted for publication.
- The article file should be named by the author’s(s) surname(s).
- All figures and tables should be editable. If the figure/ table is not author’s development, it is necessary to have written permission for their reuse.
ALL ARTICLES will undergo a double-blind review and a plagiarism detecting system .
The editors reserve the right to refuse publication without explanation.
Please, send your materials and application forms to the conference e-mail: email@example.com
The template is attached to this information letter.
International Cooperation Office Supevisor
Samara State University of Economics
Russia 443090 Samara
Sovetskoi Armii 141, office 406
Tel.: 007 846 933 86 86